Session cookies and permanent
Cookies can expire at the end of a browser session (the period between the opening of a window of the browser user and its closure) or they can be kept for longer time.
Session cookies: allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies expire when the current session of the browser and therefore are not kept long.
Persistent cookies: they are stored on a user's device between browser sessions and let you store preferences and user actions with respect to a site for a long time.
Cookie "First party" and "Third party"
A cookie is "First party" or "Third party" according to the website or the domain from which it comes:
- Cookie "First party" cookies are set by this website, or from this domain
- Cookie "Third party" cookies are set by a domain other than the one visited by the user that are still set as the site visited using funzionionalità operated by third parties (such as the integration of Facebook).
Following are and the types of cookies used on this site.
- Internal cookie session, necessary for the proper functioning of the site
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of certain areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly. Cookies in this category are always sent from this domain.
- Cookie internal debugging, stores the page views and time display anonymous
- Cookie google analytics, monitoring and statistics, anonymously
Cookies of this kind is not essential, they are used to collect information on the use of the site. We use this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site as well as to monitor their operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site, the way it came to the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the same domain or from third-party domains.
Third-party cookies (First party)
- Cookie tracking and statistics, anonymously
Cookies of this kind is not essential, they are used to collect information such as traffic sources from which the visitors for marketing campaigns or to improve the user experience. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are made by this website.
Users are advised to read its "information" present on their websites:
Cookies external third parties (Third party)
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category are sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
- Facebook : Facebook features can be integrated into this website and can recognize or insert cookies Facebook (example: Button "Like" Facebook, Facebook Connect, "Share" on Facebook, Facebook Social Graph, ...)
- YouTube and Google services , Microsoft Services and BING , Twitter , Instagram , Pinterest , Linkedin , Tripadvisor : the functionality of sites / services mentioned may be integrated into the website and can recognize or insert cookies for the operation of the same.
The settings relating to cookies can be controlled and modified by the "Preferences" browser.
E 'can select the browser from the list below for information on how to change your cookie settings.
Disabling cookies may affect the operation of some parts or features of this website.